Friday, November 11, 2011

Finally, a Boardwalk online shopping site!

I have always loved Boardwalk because of its affordability and variety. Honestly, it's always difficult to look for my size in the usual clothing store. I've loved the styles fit my size at Boardwalk and even the shoes. Now, that they have an online catalog and a shopping guide, I can easily look for new designs and new products to make me feel good everyday. It brings income opportunities to my fellow co-teachers and I plan to continue patronage now that Boardwalk moves forward with more improvements to serve customers. 

What's new? Boardwalk gives back by supporting the 11.20.11 A Run For The Pasig River! The advocacy run is also supported by the biggest and the brightest personalities in show business like Derek Ramsay, Matteo Guidecelli and Coco Martin. Don't ever miss it on November 20,2011 at the Mall of Asia.
Love the clothing, love the style and love the company Boardwalk.
Josephine Bonsol
www.jobonsol.com

No comments:

Post a Comment